Understanding your options as an individual is the first step in making a health insurance buying decision. With the ACA covering pre-existing conditions and 10 essential health benefits a major medical plan could be the right decision for your needs. Let us help you evaluate all your options.
10 Essential Health Benefits of the ACA
· Outpatient care (doesn't require admission to a hospital)
· Emergency room visits
· Inpatient care in a hospital
· Care before and after your baby is born
· Mental health and substance use disorder services
· Prescription drugs
· Services/devices to help you recover from an injury or deal with a disability or chronic condition (including physical and occupational therapy)
· Lab tests
· Preventive services
· Dental care and vision care for kids
Annual Open Enrollment Period runs November 1 - December 15th with coverage effective on January 1st. Special Enrollment Periods are available for qualifying life events. Call our office to see if you qualify for an SEP outside of Open Enrollment.
We offer complimentary "health insurance check ups" to be sure you and your family are properly covered.
Use the links below to shop for qualified health plans on your own terms. Our office is always available to answer questions and assist with personalized quotes.